Visual Communication Services began with a focus in educational foundations & extending into virtually every area of life.
We impact access one interaction at a time & unlock successful communication.
Interpreting/transliterating/captioning every audible message & facilitating language acquisition to the best of our ability by matching the consumer’s mode of communication & allowing for the maximum access to communication. Periodically the following additional services may become necessary to assist us along the way: vocabulary emphasis, experiential explanations, reading assistance, language modeling & student advocacy.
Communication with the client is a key component to our success. We participate by providing resources when necessary regarding communication access concerns. We will know that we have achieved our purpose in providing service as evidenced by all stakeholders being satisfied & their lives being enhanced.
Memberships, Certifications & Affiliations
- Hire Houston First
- State of Texas (HUB): Historically Underutilized Business
- Women Owned Business
- RID: Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- TSID: Texas Society of Interpreters for the Deaf
- TAD: Texas Association of the Deaf
- TAPED: Texas Association of Parents & Educators for the Deaf
- TAHIT: Texas Association of Healthcare Interpreters and Translators
- Texas Hands & Voices
*Images Sourced from original websites & not owned by VCS
Ready to book Services?
Click below to Request an Interpreter or continue browsing Our Services