All companies have a story.
This is ours:
Visual Communication Services was conceived on October 11, 2004. VCS was founded because of the need of quality services within the educational vertical as we recognize that education is the foundation of every individual’s life & will ultimately impact their quality of life. Education access is the foundation upon which VCS was established. Our founder E. Webb is passionate about education & had worked in the educational setting for 14 years prior to opening VCS. Little did we know but that over the next several months the plan would start taking form & the dream would come to fruition on June 1, 2005. With the incorporation papers behind & the funding needs ahead the birth of Visual Communication Services became a reality. On April 1, 2007 we moved into our first office space with plans to launch our new VRI services in August 2007. Since then VCS has expanded our services by adding spoken language, CART and translation services as well as expanded our areas of services in the Greater Gulf Coast & Central regions of Texas, as well as, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri & North Carolina over the past 16 years.
Interested in learning more?
Read about what makes us different
Our Journey Over Time
Visual Communication Services was conceived on October 11, 2004.
Over the next several months the plan would start taking form & the dream would come to fruition on June 1, 2005.
On April 1, 2007 we moved into our first office space with plans to launch our new VRI services in August 2007.
In 2010 due to such a high demand of our services, VCS expanded throughout the state of Texas in to the San Antonio area with the establishment of an office & region team.
After a few years of being established, the Houston VCS location relocated to a larger space to accommodate workshops, trainings, & VRI services.
Since then VCS has expanded our services by adding spoken language, CART & translation services as well as expanded our areas of coverage to not only Texas, but across the nation.
VCS now operates as a virtual entity to provide the most accessible mode of services to all.
Visual Communication Services Community Presence: Past Events
Making an Impact, One Event at a Time
Uncover the impact we’ve made through our involvement in past events. From igniting conversations to promoting accessibility, each experience has reinforced our dedication to our vision of unlimited equal access: anywhere, anytime.
- 2023 Silent Weekend, Hosted by Lamar University
- 2022 (2020) Statewide Conference Education for the Deaf
- 2022 Texas Society of Interpreters for the Deaf Conference
- 2020 Terp Expo
- 2019 Signing Santa, Hosted by Lonestar College
- 2019 TAHIT
- 2019 Deaf Expo
- 2019 Deaf Con, Hosted by Lonestar College
- 2018 TAHIT
- 2018 Statewide Conference Education for the Deaf
- 2018 Aid The Silent “Good Vibrations” Concert
- 2017 TAHIT
- 2017 Texas Society of Interpreters for the Deaf Conference
- 2017 Aid The Silent “Good Vibrations” Concert
- 2016 K-12 Transition Fair
- 2016 TAHIT
- 2016 Statewide Conference Education for the Deaf
- 2015 TAHIT
- 2014 TAHIT
- 2013 TAHIT
- 2013 Hearing Loss Association of America Walk for Hearing
- 2012 TAHIT
- 2012 Deaf Women’s Health and Empowerment Fair
- 2012 Regional Healthcare Preparedness Council
Not what you’re looking for?
Click below to explore Our Services or Frequently Asked Questions